2011年12月15日星期四

TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver help me have more distance

TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. TaylorMade-Adidas golf is one of the largest golf club manufacturers in the world. So the TaylorMade products are very popular among golfers. Now, I want to talk about the
2.0 driver . It offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee.

What's more, the taylormade burner 2.0 incorporates a longer shaft, lighter weight and more usable face area. This TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is actually the lightest golf club ever been produced by TaylorMade at 279g and because of that lightness they have been able also now to increase the shaft length to 46.5 inches. This club is solid! I consistanly drive my ball about 295-300. When I made contact with this club, I only hit it 320 yards! That was with just a normal swing. my longest was 356 yards! I love this club. burner 2.0 Driver only thing is that the crown is white. Im not a huge fan of that but I am a huge fan of having a wedge into a par 5. Im the guy that plays high school golf, but im a 3 handicap so id say this club is a good investment. Nice choice!

没有评论:

发表评论