2011年6月24日星期五

Mother love

"Tomorrow with children," this is early come here every weekend mother will come to call, even though it was a constant repetition, but always so kind, nature. Kind of a mother's love is always so within easy reach of this time, the maternal love, I have been happy harbor.
And now, with the growth of the age, the more I think this life the most owe, most of the people is sorry mother. From a leash to now for me and my mother this small home tired, and I worry for mother can do but so little. Facing a mother's love, I always happy, enjoying a. Can say in our mother to leave before almost every day, I live in mother's side. Mother had just moved a few days before the new, I like a lost soul like, in the heart of labradors, mother moved empty new house I should to be happy, I this is zha? I can't look like before a few steps away and came to mother's side, can't even midnight run to his mother, mother in pettish before I is a never grow up children.
In my the journey of life, how can I forget, childhood crude hut because the endless a mother's love is unlimited warmth. Every time go to school, is the mother is already I am ready to bag, early morning sun, the mother smile flash of golden light: "look at road, turn..." carefully . Each school, hand and foot and cold with that is that the mother is warm is full of callosity to hand warm me. Failed the exam again and again is that the mother is to inspire, stimulating, let me go again. TouNian university entrance exam, I remember clearly are cast exchange, streets boisterous but I closed the door, a man in a daze, all day is that the mother is all day with me all day to again I added the courage of life. The tutorial that year because I couldn't walk pressure collapse road, is the mother under the scorching sun every day for my mother had sent food, a day of the bitter already tired to the fullest, in front of me but pretend the easy way. In my day is bleak for my mother and polished mood...... My tears have bubble. Respectable old mother, you for children hold broken heart, why children return.
The memory of the mind, the mother's phone and rapid interrupted me: "bad weather tomorrow, give the child to wear more clothes......"
A mother's love as the days, I was lucky, surrounded by a mother's love of happiness, I always along with me.

没有评论:

发表评论