2011年6月23日星期四

Mom. How far is the way to go home

children
Quick grasp mother's hand
The way to heaven
It's too dark
Mother afraid of you
Hit her head
Quick grasp mother's hand
Let my mother goes with you
mother
Afraid of the way of the heaven is too dark
I can't see you hand
since
Collapsed walls
The sunlight away
I couldn't see
You good eyes
children
You go
The road ahead
No sorrow
No can not finish reading books
And dad's fist
You have to remember that
My father and I like
That also with you
mother
Don't worry about
The way of heaven. Some crowded
Have a lot of friends
We said
Don't cry
Which a man's mother is our
mother
Which children are my mother to child
Not my day
You love for the living child it
mother
Don't cry
Tears light up
The way we
Let us
To slowly walk
mother
I will remember you and dad's appearance
Remember we agreed
Life with you

没有评论:

发表评论